Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, November 12, 2011

Saturday Night

It's been a lovely day. I still feel like crap, but with all the hoopla of Mary and Libby being here, it's been fun. Pat worked most of the day, I slept, Mary and Libby and Bennett cooked and went to the park. Bennett is definitely in love. I am not sure what it will be like tomorrow when Libby leaves. At least Mary will be here to comfort her.

I didn't do much. My heart has been beating really fast every time I try to do something other than lie down or sit on my butt. I am hoping it will go away tomorrow so I can do something - I am getting a smidge bored of being in the house.

That's about it. I am feel pretty fine emotionally, so no need to rant. Mary and I will continue to work on crossword puzzles and I bet we will continue to eat delicious things. Dinner tonight was a marvel - pork stew, roasted cauliflower and parsnip and fresh mashed potatoes. Yum. Even Bennett dug in.

Tomorrow will be what it is. That's all it can be.

No comments:

Post a Comment