Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, October 11, 2010

Another Not Goodbye


This is my great sister, Janna, who came to visit today. This was definitely not a Good Bye visit. This was about as "hello" as you can get. Super fun and interesting, this sister of mine. I can't wait to see her again, for longer. And the very least at the family reunion in July - which feels so far away from now. I can't even imagine what kinds of things will happen between now and then. Don't get me started.




This is me showing my receding hairline and Janna showing off her gray that looks blond to me. We took a drive to see Mt Holyoke College and Smith College. The campuses looked beautiful with some orange and red trees and their glorious brick and stone buildings. 

Tomorrow is chemo. It's on my mind. I am a little worried, even though I have to say the two weeks between this chemo and last have been pretty good. I have had only one or two days that left me feeling less than human. I have had fear and anxiety, but that's not the chemo. The days that I had to spend in bed - that is the chemo. So I hope you will all send good chemo healing prayers and thoughts my way tomorrow. And here is Bennett showing us her ducky slipper.


2 comments:

  1. Good healing and chemo vibes coming attcha!

    I'm loving seeing the photos of you and your sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Text me while you're having chemo if you want to chat and I'll ring you back.

    The thing about the chemo - you can start counting down, which is as scary but wonderful.

    ReplyDelete