Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Over the Hump?

Let's hope so. I feel good tonight - not just physically. I am wary about it, but feel hopeful in a way that I haven't felt in weeks. I am not sure what the turning point was, but why question it? I am exhausted, so I don't have much of a post in me tonight, but I will say that I got a lot done and the idea of tomorrow doesn't make me anxious and give me the sweats.

This is what I did today. I took B to school, walked Z and came home and waited the usual two hours for my ears to come back. During that two hours, I watched TV on the computer and knitted - so that's what I did. I went to pay for the car - ouch. I picked up a rug, some meds, went to the bank, and went to reflexology. All of these things I did in a rather depressed way - not really feeling anything but blank. Was it the anti-anxiety medication dulling me? I don't know, I just know that it was a beautiful day and I didn't really care that much. I even went to reflexology without much hope, but something magical happened on that table. I relaxed in a way that I haven't for a long time and when I left I decided to take myself to the bookstore and get a book. I did. On the way home I saw that B&P were in the park so I stopped to play. Bennett was over the moon- I haven't been to the park in months. I've been paranoid about the germs and too tired anyway. It was lovely and tiring so I went home and made dinner for P&B. What? I did, I made a simple dinner. On my way home, I thought I would fall right into bed, but I got home and wasn't that kind of tired.

Could it be that I am feeling better? I am going to take this one day at a time. I don't know what kind of nightmare will send me back into the land of fear. I mean literal nightmare - I've been having them and they are like nothing I've ever experience. Oh, like so many other things.

Keep you fingers crossed and give thanks to God for this change. I am going to.

No comments:

Post a Comment