Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, November 22, 2010

Not Much to Say Day

It's been a relatively uneventful day. I still look into the pit of fear once and awhile, but not as much as yesterday. I feel pretty good, I still have some bone pain in my back and upper neck, but not too bad. I was so sure that this week was going to be me in bed feeling awful, but it hasn't been too bad. I did spend quite a bit of time in bed today, just because I could. It was really really good for me to just remember that I was working on healing from chemo and fighting cancer- and that could be what I spend my day doing.

That and playing with Bennett. I took care of her for about four hours this morning and we played a lot of good games. And it is really hard to resist when she says "come on Mom-o dance with me." So we did some dancing, and I loved it. And lovely Sally brought over some grapefruit juice. She is the one who told me about how great grapefruit juice is - it cuts through the dirty sock taste in my mouth and is just right at night.

Pat is working, I am posting, Bennett is sleeping and now I am going to zone out a little. Thanks for your comments, I really count on them to keep my spirits up - so keep them coming.

1 comment:

  1. I figured out how to get WarriorRuth on my magic cell phone so now I wake up every day to see how you're doing. My thoughts and prayers are always with you. I'm finding I can almost feel Bennet's cuddles and hear her giggles through your writing. How lucky you both are to have such love. It sucks to think that maybe you'll loose that. But maybe you won't. And Bennet never will. L-sp

    ReplyDelete