Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, November 13, 2010

I'm Good

But not going to post much. Had a very nice day. Experimented with new foods. We shall see how that goes. If you know what I mean. I had some vegan lasagna, some almond flour cookies and tuna. Not all together, but throughout the day. These are big extravagances for me. I am hoping I can add even more new foods into my life. Pad Thai anyone?

All is well. I am sorry that chemo on Tuesday is going to ruin this goodness. But since I understand the big picture - I am trying not to mind.

Pat installed the stained glass for our outdoor awning and it looks awesome. She took pictures, but we can't seem to figure out how to get them off the camera and into the new computer. Perhaps tomorrow night.

Until then, good night.

1 comment:

  1. Look forward to seeing the stained glass awning when you've recovered enough from chemo to figure out the camera.

    ReplyDelete