Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, November 20, 2010

Morning Post

Just a moment ago there was a flurry of activity and then I was alone. Pat and Bennett off to Snow Farm and I am here not sure what to do. My ears are blown, so I know I need to hang out until they are better. I could finish my book, nap, take Z for a walk. It all sounds so reasonable and do able and exhausting. Most likely I will take Z for a walk to prove that I can do it, then take a nap.

Yesterday was a decent day. I started out in a funk, but Pat got me up, into the shower and out for a walk. It helps so much to have someone with me to help me know what to do. It's hard to know how much to give in to the fatigue.

Ah, the same struggle I've been posting about for weeks. I won't bore you, but will try to have as full a day as I can and post about it tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment