Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Up Late

I am up late waiting for an old friend to arrive, so I can show him his bed and I can go to bed myself. I don't think he'll be here much before midnight, and I can't tell you the last time I was up at midnight on purpose. Pat agreed to take Bennett to school tomorrow, so I don't have to really worry about getting up. Again, she makes my life so easy (and wonderful).

I don't have that much to report. I feel fine except my cracking feet. It's like walking on spikes. I can't figure out what to do, the skin on my feet is the texture of paper bags. My fingers too. It's weird. I will just keep working on it. I have to because every step I take reminds me to try to figure out how to fix this.

I had a good day. Nice to have a day, any day. Shopping, hanging out at the park with Sandy and BFF Avy. It was a lovely day. I bought every light we need to finish the bathroom and the balcony. I also got the medicine chest and picked the color of paint for the trim. I think we are on our way. So much to do, not enough hours in the day. You know what I mean?

1 comment:

  1. It's 1:20 a.m. ... I know what you mean about not enough hours in the day... except, you and Pat are attempting to accomplish so much right now. Amazing your days and what you accomplish along with parenting and healing. Enjoy your visitor whenever he arrives!

    ReplyDelete