Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, May 14, 2011

Super Saturday II

A quiet and great day. I feel really good, B&I had a nice morning and Aunt Ruth came over and stayed for dinner. Pat and I made a wicked good batch of ramp pesto. We had it with roasted chicken and mashed potatoes (for me and B) and broccoli and asparagus for us all. What more can you ask for?

Not much. Pat is reading to Bennett and I can hear them through the monitor. It is the sound of love and it makes my heart beat and beat. Tomorrow a rainy and quiet day. I am grateful for this lovely day and looking forward to tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. A marvelous visit was had by me with you all yesterday! And wicked good is an understatement on that ramp pesto, ooohhh-weee! Thanks! Hope your day today is a fine one.
    Lots of love,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete