Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Monday, May 2, 2011

The Monday Before the Tuesday

Yep, it's the Monday before the Tuesday when I get the scan results. I haven't been nervous all day, when I think about it I just think that I am supposed to know what I am going to find out. That's really all there is to it.

I had a very nice day today with Bennett. A little shopping, playing, goofing around and watching Dora. Tonight before she fell asleep, she kissed me on the forehead and said I love you momo. I almost cried it was so sweet. What a good life I have.

It's time to send out those warrior prayers and thoughts. I will let you know what happens tomorrow. Eek.

2 comments:

  1. You've got my thoughts and prayers and wishes for warrior's strength and another Bennett kiss on the forehead.

    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm there with you too. Hugs to you, Pat and B.
    Elizabeth

    ReplyDelete