Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, December 24, 2010

Merry Christmas Eve

Bennett is going to bed, having a hard time sleeping because we told her that she gets to open all of her presents tomorrow. She was so happy- she actually said "I am so excited!" Me too. I can't wait to watch her open her presents.

It was a beautiful day today. I had therapy (which I am still not sure I like), acupuncture (which I would do everyday if I could), and then we delivered the almond flour-agave sweetened cookies to our friends who are on similar diets to Pat. It was fun and nice to see people. It has been a long time since I was in someone else's house. We had a nice visit from Aunt Ruth, who brought a bag full of presents. It's her birthday, so it was fun to celebrate that too. B got to open one present and now she is off to bed.

Since we have come full circle, and I am bushed from my day, this will be the end of my post. Have a very Merry Christmas tomorrow. We will have a quiet day - after the morning chaos. I can't wait! Good night!

3 comments:

  1. It was great to have you visit--see you in the AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas to you, Pat, and Bennett. I hope you have a nice day today and I will give you a ring tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning and Merry Christmas to you all! I was struck by your statement that you feel so great right now. What an awsome christmas gift for you to feel good and be able to enjoy the holiday. I told eveyone the story about Bennett decorating your tree with socks. I think she is on to something. There is nothing better than arranging christmas for a child. The magic they experience is contagious, grab some and store it in your heart to use during your recovery. Even in there 20's its great watching my kids on Christmas morning.( they are never going to move out) This was our puppy's first Christmas and he was frolicking in the wrapping paper on the floor like the kids did when they were little. I can't wait to hear about Bennett's morning...details please.
    Here's to many, many more Christmas morings for you and Bennett and Pat. wishing you love, health,successful surgery, a quiet mind, and pretty sock on your tree. Karen B

    ReplyDelete