Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Shocking

First, I have to say one shocking thing. I do not like Dr Suess. The nonsense words get irritating after awhile and the books are just too long. There, I said it. I know it's not going to be popular.

I had an okay day today. Many good things happened. I dropped B off at school, applied for a handicap placard (which I really don't qualify for), went to reflexology and hung out with Sandy while B and BBF Avy played and took a bath and generally made mayhem. Pat and Sandy held them together though, I just sat around.

I think the bizarreness of the whole Hospice thing got to me today. At one point I was getting a phone call from the Cancer Connection with numbers for local hospice associations and making plans for my niece to come this summer. It's a little confusing. And I feel fine. The pain has diminished and, except for being tired from crying, I feel fine. It just doesn't make any sense. But I guess that is just true, I just doesn't make any sense. I'll have to get used to that.

1 comment:

  1. Do you remember The King's Stilts? No rhymes there. I have our (your?) childhood copy.

    It feels terrible to absorb the word hospice. Getting that message is hard. I have full faith in hospice care, and am really glad you have the option of that care. It will be so important for you and those who are nearest and dearest to you.

    I love you forever.
    Janna
    Janna

    ReplyDelete