Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, September 17, 2010

Friday Morning Shortie

Didn't post last night because Mary is here. Yay! And I feel like half-a-million bucks. Up from deeply in debt, that's not too bad.

If I could like my Doc more, I do. He listened and now I am off pain meds and am not having stabbing pain. What luck. I only woke up two times in the night - once to pee and once to poop. If I am going to be on gas/poop modifiers then I have to be willing to modify when the poop happens. And I am so grateful I don't care when.

I woke up early thinking I would have a quick post and some tea, but Bennett snuck out and woke Mary up and now they are chatting away. I anticipate this rainy day to be excellent. I will post more tonight.

2 comments:

  1. Half-a-million bucks is good! I read "Everyone Poops" last night to Avy. Maybe someone should write another one of those books, "Everyone Poops When They Have to Poop. Even at 3 a.m."

    Have fun with your sister-- maybe we will see you at the farm later?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Somehow I missed the Sept 12th post and didn't see the recipe for Texas Christmas Pickles. Now I have the recipe and I can't wait to make it. I love those things. I am SO glad that Mary is there with you. And I know that Libby is looking forward to seeing all of you this weekend. love, Joanne

    ReplyDelete