Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, September 17, 2010

Back Down - Shouldn't Gamble

Lesson learned. I am in some sort of fight with the gas again. It's totally distracting and pretty much completely consuming. I am trying all the tricks, to no avail. I am sure after the medication I just took (not pain killers) will kick in. I just wish there was a way to survive without eating.

Mary and Libby are here trying their very best to figure out what to cook me to entice me to eat. Ha! Everything sounds hideous. How can a champion eater evolve into this sad sad situation?

That's all I'll post. The first half of the day was great, so there is that to be grateful for. That and family and life. Okay, that's a little better.

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy Mary is there, along with Pat and Bennett. We will need to plan our visit as well when it's right for you. Much love!

    ReplyDelete