Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Wednesday, August 11, 2010

What's happening today more on what happened later

Today I rested. I needed a day alone to watch t.v. And slip into a nice painkiller induced nap. I had a power port installed yesterday. That's an implantable port in my chest to help administer the chemotherapy. I have to say it hurts more than I thought it would and I do not get to shower until friday AFTER my appt with my oncologist.

Check out the port site www.portadvantage.com if you want to know more. I have not been on the site bc I am not doing Internet research myself. It's just too damn scary.

Tomorrow Bennett will go to daycare so I can continue to rest.

Some things I want to write about that have already happened:
The diagnosis
The liver biopsy
The endoscopy and colonoscopy
How did I know to go to the hospital
Our lotsahelpinghands.com website

1 comment:

  1. When the time is right, you'll write something about several of these things on your list. But as you start, know that you are being very generous with us just by keeping this blog. So let me start my very humbly thanking you for doing so. Lots of love!

    ReplyDelete