Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Saturday, February 4, 2012

Hey Dude

I am having trouble getting the dosage just right, so I have been doing a lot being in pain one minute and dozing off the next. I spent most of my time in bed. It was sort of a sad but perfect day. I wasn't sad at all, I was just drugged and not really understanding what I should do. I think this will be the long haul of trying to get to comfort without knocking myself out.

Pat took B to the Winter Festival with Avy, Emma, Sandy, Brad. Pat said it was fun and I am super glad they all went. I slept. Which I am going to do right now. I got to Skype with my sister Janna and her daughter, Rachel, son-in-law Alexis and grandson, Eliott. That was pretty fun, I have say. I really like to skype. My Skype name is rvanerp46. Please feel free.

More tomorrow.

1 comment: