Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Another day, Just Like Yesterday

Slept a lot, the pain was under control, but only when I was totally out of it. I have to say that all sleeping feels great, I am not joking.

I don'r really have that much else to yay. It was nice to see Aunt Ruth. twice, and it was lucy to talk to Jessica - for about four minutes before I feel asleep on her. kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Like I just did again. I good night.

5 comments:

  1. When I read this last night, I grinned, but it also made me worry for you. I hope you got some rest and the day today was better for you. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruth--It was good to hear your voice from the airport today, and to hear (even if I didn't get the whole story yet) that your Dilaudid dose was being too high. You sounded more like yourself, and for that I am glad. Hope to hear more tomorrow or Wednesday, I am going to call when I can.
    Lots of love, tell Bennett hello from Our Nation's Capitol,
    Ruth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was away visiting Jiff and just catching up. Sorry you are having trouble with the dosage but sounds like you are getting there. I should Skype you from Shauna's so you, P and B can see Marcos. I can't believe he's already 6 months old.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Ruth,

    Jonathan told me about your blog and your cancer. I almost ran into him on my bicycle ride home from work which reacquainted us. It would have been an expensive ticket because he was in the crosswalk. okay enough lame jokes. I am sending you peace and love vibes from Berkeley and an entertaining video below about SF which you can sleep through if you want...

    http://youtu.be/1Epwumykcs8

    love
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, Ruth- Good to see you yesterday. I am hoping you heard back from Cookie and got the med dosing worked out for today.

      Have a restful night.

      Love-Sandy

      Delete