Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Friday, February 3, 2012

Here I am, Not to Worry

I haven't posted the last two night, and have learned for some, that is too long. I can't remember what happened Wednesday night, but last night it was just impossible to get B to go to sleep. We were all exhausted and it was a bad combination. Finally  she went to bed. Pat finally had some time to talk and, rocks or not, it''s hard. We have a lot going on, to say the least. I love her so much, and she works so hard, and is the most talented person I know. She has giving me the time of my life.

Bennett is doing great- ish. She asks me a lot of questions about me going to Heaven and what I can take with me. It's a relief every time she asks a question. I just hope she keeps asking.

Pat picked up the Chinese Herbs for me the day before yesterday. Then spent the entire evening boiling, mixing, reboiling, over huge pots. The first night, I acted like a baby, and made a big fuss about having to take them. Then I woke the next morning with no evidence of a hot flash. Same for last night. Now I don't make a peep.

So I am slowing down and feel it. I am trying not to let it demoralize me, but it's hard. That's all I can say.

3 comments:

  1. Ruth, you don't know how good it is to see a post. Here to read them whenever your day allows you to do so. I have visual images of Pat dealing with the Chinese herbs and big pots. As for heaven, I have no idea what to say to adults about heaven, muchless a four year old, but your face and hers in and of themselves must be a good start at describing heaven here on earth. Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Ruth-- I, too am very glad to see a post-- I was worried! Glad to hear the Chinese herbs are helping with the hot flashes. Emma is here and we are going to some of the Winter Carnival events tomorrow-- give a ring if you are interested or want some company later in the day.

    Love-Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ruth... sending hugs and love from Michigan to all 3 of you, Di

    ReplyDelete