Fighting this beast like a warrior

Fighting this beast like a warrior

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Payment

Well, today was a bust. I took Bennett to school, unpacked and then camped out on the couch for the rest of the day. I watched TV, took a nap, snacked and generally gave in to my tiredness. And now I am going to watch Downton Abbey until 9 (we downloaded it), and get my big butt into bed.

I totally  forgot to mention in yesterday's blog that we visited Bennett's half-brothers (!) yesterday. Our friend M used the same donor we did and she has lovely twin boys who are about 2 months younger than B. We have been in contact since everyone was little, but have only met three times. It was fun and everyone got along. I am too tired to go into to much detail, suffice it to say that we will be going back and seeing them again soon.

More tomorrow.

1 comment: